CCBOOTCAMP, is pleased to offer the Cisco CCNA® and CCNP® courses in an attractively priced combination package. Our CCNA Boot Camp contains five days of training from our Cisco® certified industry experts to prepare you for the CCNA exam. As part of this combination course, once you pass your CCNA exam, you will be able to enroll in our CCNP Boot Camp for an additional twelve days of intense training preparing you for the CCNP exam. This combination course is designed to assist students in obtaining both the CCNA and CCNP certifications for one unbelievably low price
Step One - CCNA Boot Camp
- The CCNA candidate must possess a thorough understanding of network fundamentals including OSI model, TCP/IP Protocol, and basic Cisco hardware familiarity. Net+ and/or an MCP are suggested, though not required.
- Existing Internetworking knowledge.
This Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, and is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCNA Exam. The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
Step Two - CCNP Boot Camp
- Valid CCNA Certification.
This Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, and is designed specifically to prepare students for all three CCNP Exams. The CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification validates the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. Network professionals who achieve the CCNP have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications which integrate voice, wireless, and security into the network.
Who Should Attend
This combination is designed for those who desire to obtain their CCNA certification and who intend to further their career by eventually obtaining their CCNP certification. By purchasing our CCNA/CCNP boot camp combination package, you lock in a price that is considerably less than signing up for the two courses individually. Plus, you gain the additional benefit of advance preparation and having a clear plan mapped out for attempting the CCNP certification process.
CCNA/CCNP Course Description
- This course is designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCNA and CCNP Exams.
- CCBOOTCAMP offers its students on-site instructor-led training at any of our locations throughout North America.
- CCNA class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. CCNP class length is twelve consecutive days, and runs Monday through the following Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- CCNA class will have a maximum of twelve students. CCNP will have a maximum of ten students.
- Each student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- We offer the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Our boot camp includes free practice questions and one test attempt for the CCNA Exam (a $250 value) and three test attempts for the CCNP Exams (a $600 value)!
*The following certification must be attained prior to moving to the next certification.