CCBOOTCAMP, a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, is pleased to offer the official authorized Cisco CCNA® and CCNP Security® courses in an attractively priced combination package. Our CCNA Boot Camp contains five days of training from our Cisco® certified industry experts to prepare you for the CCNA exam. As part of this combination course, once you pass your CCNA exam, you will be able to enroll in our CCNP Security Boot Camp for an additional twelve days of intense training preparing you for the CCNP Security exam. This combination course is designed to assist students in obtaining both the CCNA and CCNP Security certifications for one unbelievably low price.
Step One – CCNA Boot Camp
- The CCNA candidate must possess a thorough understanding of network fundamentals including OSI model, TCP/IP Protocol, and basic Cisco hardware familiarity. Net+ and/or an MCP are suggested, though not required.
- Existing Internetworking knowledge.
This official authorized Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, and is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCNA Exam. The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
Step Two – CCNP Security Boot Camp
- Basic Cisco Security knowledge and/or experience.
- Valid CCNA Certification.
- Effective now CCNA Security OR CCNA + SND must be passed prior to taking CCNP Security Exams.
This official authorized Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, and is designed specifically to prepare students for all five CCNP Security Exams. Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNP Security®) validates advanced knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNP Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity, mitigate threats, and reduce costs. The CCNP Security curriculum emphasizes Cisco Router IOS (ISR) and Catalyst Switch security features, Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA), secure VPN connectivity, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Cisco Security Agent (CSA), Security Enterprise and Device Management, Network Admission Control (NAC) as well as techniques to optimize these technologies in a single, integrated network security solution. In addition, CCNP Security leverages the new CCNA Security certification as a prerequisite.
Who Should Attend
This combination is designed for those who desire to obtain their CCNA certification and who intend to further their career by eventually obtaining their CCNP Security certification. By purchasing our CCNA/CCNP Security boot camp combination package, you lock in a price that is considerably less than signing up for the two courses individually. Plus, you gain the additional benefit of advance preparation and having a clear plan mapped out for attempting the CCNP Security certification process.
CCNA/CCNP Security Course Description
- This course is designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCNA and CCNP Security Exams.
- CCBOOTCAMP offers its students on-site instructor-led training at any of our locations throughout North America.
- CCNA class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. CCNP Security class length is twelve consecutive days, and runs Monday through the following Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- CCNA class will have a maximum of twelve students. CCNP Security will have a maximum of ten students.
- Each student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- CCBOOTCAMP courseware and hardware are updated to reflect the current content of the CCNA or CCNP Security Exams.
- We offer the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Our boot camp includes free practice questions and one test attempt for the CCNA Exam (a $250 value) and four test attempts for the CCNP Security exams (a $600 value)!