CCBOOTCAMP, is pleased to offer our Cisco CCNA, CCNA Voice, and CCNP Voice courses in an attractively priced combination package. Our CCNA Boot Camp contains five days of training from our Cisco certified industry experts to prepare you for the CCNA exam. As part of this combination course, once you pass your CCNA exam, you will be able to enroll in our CCNA Voice Boot Camp for an additional five days of training. CCNA Voice is now a pre-requisite for CCNP Voice. Once you have completed CCNA Voice you can begin your CCNP Voice training which includes twelve days of intense training preparing you for five CCNP Voice exams. This combination course is designed to assist students in obtaining both the CCNA, CCNA Voice, and CCNP Voice certifications for one unbelievably low price.
Step One – CCNA Boot Camp
- The CCNA candidate must possess a thorough understanding of network fundamentals including OSI model, TCP/IP Protocol, and basic Cisco hardware familiarity. Net+ and/or an MCP are suggested, though not required.
- Existing Internetworking knowledge.
This Cisco course is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCNA Exam. The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. The curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs). Additional detailed CCNA Information.
Step Two – CCNA Voice Boot Camp
This Cisco course is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCNA Voice Exam. The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA® Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco® CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions. Additional detailed CCNA Voice Information.
Step Three – CCNP Voice Boot Camp
- Basic Cisco IP Telephony knowledge and/or experience.
- Basic QOS knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Valid CCNA and CCNA Voice
This Cisco course is designed specifically to prepare students for all five CCNP Voice Exams. Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice) validates advance knowledge and skills required to integrate into underlying network architectures. This certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. With a CCNP Voice certification, a network professional can help create a telephony solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable. The CCNP Voice curriculum focuses on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Unified CallManager), quality of service (QoS), gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches. Additional detailed CCNP Voice Information.
Who Should Attend
This combination is designed for those who desire to obtain their CCNA certification and who intend to further their career by eventually obtaining their CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice certification. By purchasing our CCNA/CCNA Voice/CCNP Voice Boot Camp combination package, you lock in a price that is considerably less than signing up for the three courses individually. Plus, you gain the additional benefit of advance preparation and having a clear plan mapped out for attempting the CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice certification process.
CCNA + CCNA Voice + CCNP Voice Course Description
- These courses are designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCNA, CCNA Voice, and CCNP Voice Exams.
- CCBOOTCAMP offers its students on-site instructor-led training at any of our locations throughout North America.
- CCNA class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. CCNA Voice class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. CCNP Voice class length is twelve consecutive days, and runs Monday through the following Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- Classes will have a maximum of fifteen students.
- Each student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- CCBOOTCAMP courseware and hardware are updated to reflect the current content of the CCNA, CCNA Voice, and CCNP Voice Exams.
- We offer the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Our boot camp includes free practice questions and one test attempt for the CCNA Exam (a $250 value), one test attempt for the CCNA Voice Exam ($250 value), and five test attempts for the CCNP Voice exams (a $1000 value)!