Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0
08/13/16 - 08/14/16 Las Vegas, NV
CCDA Boot Camp
CCBOOTCAMP offers the CCDA Boot Camp which consists of two consecutive days of intense training from our Cisco Certified Specialty Instructors. This course is designed to assist students in obtaining their CCDA certification and is offered after every CCNA Boot Camp. Enroll for CCNA and CCDA and get two certifications in seven days.
• Valid CCENT or CCNA RS or any CCIE
For network design engineers,
system engineers, and sales engineers and individuals
looking to build and validate Cisco network design
fundamental knowledge the Cisco CCDA certification program
focuses on design methodologies and objectives, addressing
and routing protocols, and network expansion considerations
within basic campus, data center, security, voice, and
• Designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCDA Exam.
• On-site instructor-led training at any of our locations throughout North America.
• Class length is two consecutive days, and runs Saturday and Sunday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
• CCDA class will have a maximum of twenty students.
• Dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
• Learn on the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
• Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
• Free practice questions.
• One test attempt is included (a $250 value)!
Please call 1.877.654.2243 (toll-free) to find out more about the special incentives for qualified students.
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass one of the following current exams before the certification expiration date: ICND2, or SSPO, or CCNA, or any CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, security, voice), or CCDA, or any 642 - XXX Professional Level, or Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams), or any CCIE Written or Lab, or CCDE Written or Practical exam or the Architect interview AND the Architect board review.